Experienced attorneys dedicated to providing effective, economic legal service to the community.
James P. Stavros
Born in 1940 in Ashland, Kentucky, attorney James P. Stavros is a reputable attorney with many decades of experience. A 1957 graduate of Ashland Sr. High School, he attended Centre College in Danville, Kentucky, where he obtained an AB degree in 1961.
He continued his education, graduating with a LLB degree from Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee. Today, he's licensed to practice in Kentucky, Tennessee, and the US District Court. He's been licensed for more than five decades.
1964-1967 - Special Agent, Federal Bureau of Investigation
1970s - Judge Pro Team (City of Ashland)
Worked for the Following Law offices: Diederich Hermansdoafer & Wilson; Wilson & Stavros; Wilson, Stavros & Justice; & Wilson, Stavros & Rowsey
Powers of Attorney
Administration of Estates
- Powers of Attorney
- Administration of Estates
- Vanderbilt University Law School, Nashville, Tennessee
- Centre College of Kentucky, Danville, Kentucky
- A.B - 1961
- Ashland Sr. High School
- Special Agent, Federal Bureau of Investigation, 1964 to 1967
- Judge Pro Team (City of Ashland)
- Diederich Hermansdoafer & Wilson; Wilson & Stavros
- Wilson, Stavros & Justice
- Wilson, Stavros & Rowsey